Saturday, January 16, 2010

About Me

. Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello all my brothers and sisters,

My name is John, and my complete name is John Reese.
I am Come From Canada, and I very Love playing Sky, so will you playing with me ?

Now, I am as a Freelance at One of the biggest IT Factory in my country.

I happy blogging, exactly write about Lawyers, so that is the reason why i used,
"Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers" as a Title of this blog

I like listen music too, exactly Jazz. who is love Jazz too like me ? come on go to Jazz Festival togather.

I like football too, and my favorite team is Chelsea FC at Premiership League
My Favorite football players is Nicolas Anelka

I love go to the Camp. Go to the mountain in weekend time with my family
to doing something interest, like barbeque or just singing together

that's simple all of me, so if you have same hobbies and activity with me,
dont doubtful to sent email to me : lumahmodel@gmail.com


thank you, best regard

Article Label | archive-01-24 | Train Accident Lawyer | Accident Car Florida Lawyer | Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers | First Post Lawyers Blog | InjuryLawyer Oregon Personal | Injury Lawyer Maryland Personal | Criminal Dallas Lawyer | Privacy Policy | archive 17-01 | About Me | blog archive 01 10 | income tax lawyer | Back Injury Lawyer | Boat Accident Lawyer | Semi Truck Accident Lawyer | Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers | Head Injury Lawyer

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com